Welcome to my little corner of bloggy land. Here you will find a glimpse into our everyday lives as we are truly happy in the service of the King!

03 November, 2012

Little Yellow Girl

Ok, I just had to post this.  I just finished this dress for Abby.  Next time I will make some changes to the pattern, but this works for now.  


Her Daddy (and maybe her mummy, too) loves her in the colour yellow.  Found this material that someone had given us and made this for her.  Now we just have to wait for summer!

2 comments:

Kami Gimenez said...

I love this dress! And would love to make one for my Callie! What pattern is it?

Beth said...

Thanks, Kami. It's actually an old pattern that I found at a second-hand shop. The only date I could find on it was 1932. This style seems to be popular now, so I'm sure you could find a similar pattern.