Welcome to my little corner of bloggy land. Here you will find a glimpse into our everyday lives as we are truly happy in the service of the King!

22 March, 2012

It's My Birthday!

Yup!  Tuesday was my birthday.  Quite an expensive month for my husband since my daughter and I have birthdays 3 days apart. :)

I really was spoiled on my birthday.  My husband had actually been giving me a gift each day since last Thursday.  Here they are:
On Thursday I got a chocolate Easter egg.  Friday I got the heart mug.  On Saturday he gave me the mini heart shaped cake tin.  On Sunday I got the little hoop earings.  On Monday I got a really sweet card (I'm not telling what that said!).  Finally, on Tuesday he gave me the necklace.  You can't see it well, but it's really pretty.  It has seven silver rings on the chain and every other one has some pink stones on it.  My mother-in-law came over on that night with some spending money for me.  She then stayed to babysit so my husband could take me out for a yummy meal. 

I also got a present sent from my parents and my sister.  This is the purse my Mom & Dad sent {I know you helped pick it out, Dad! :) }

It's actually two purses in one.  The flower cover comes off and you can slip this denim one on.  The beaded pretty thingy on the side is from my sister.  I feel so posh with this purse! :)

I had a wonderful birthday.  I've also received some really sweet e-mails.  Some from people I haven't seen or heard from since I finished college. 

Here's a photo of the three of us from Saturday night.  We got to go out for a meal to help celebrate our song leader's 50th Birthday.  They even made sure there was a balloon on the table for Abby since it was her birthday, too.  I love her smile in this photo.

Thank you to everyone who made my day special!

No comments: