Welcome to my little corner of bloggy land. Here you will find a glimpse into our everyday lives as we are truly happy in the service of the King!

16 May, 2011

A photo shoot with Abby

When Abby was born, my Mom brought over some old patterns she had used to make clothes for my siblings and I when we were little. There was one pattern that caught my eye and I've been waiting for Abby to be big enough to use the pattern. Well, here it is! I used some left-over scraps from skirts I'd made for myself. I tried to have a photo shoot with Abby, but for some reason she doesn't like to smile when the camera is around.


What's that? (Abby loves to say this!)

We had matching outfits for Sunday. Can you tell Abby woke up early? We offered to make Daddy a rosette to match, but he didn't think he wanted one! Can you imagine that?!


And from last Sunday . . .
The gifts for all the Mothers in church . . .


And from February . . . .

In January my brother got married, so we got to go to the States for a visit. This photo is from a reception they had a couple of weeks after the wedding. It was the first time we had all been together in 3 years. I love my family!

Sorry for the randomness of this post, but that's how my mind seems to be working lately! Every week I say I'm going to do better with this blogging thing and at the end of the week I realize I haven't put anything on here. It's not that nothing happens around here, it's just that usually I'm too tired after it's all over to blog about it. Maybe this week will be different (he he). We'll see. :)

No comments: