Welcome to my little corner of bloggy land. Here you will find a glimpse into our everyday lives as we are truly happy in the service of the King!

14 January, 2012

Pizza Tacos

They're just so yummy!

Tonight we had one of our favourite easy meals for dinner (tea, as we call it here).  It's so yummy I thought I'd share the recipe with you.  I found this recipe on-line somewhere after I had just gotten married. 

Pizza Tacos
1 pound mince (ground beef)
8 ounces pizza sauce (I make my own so I use about 1 1/2 cups)
Pepperoni - sliced (use as much or as little as you want)
6 flour tortillas (I used 5 flour and 2 smaller corn tortillas)
Shredded cheese

Brown the mince.  Stir in the pizza sauce and pepperoni.


Spoon part of the mixture onto each tortilla and top with some of the shredded cheese.

Fold one side of tortilla over filling and roll up from the opposite side.  Place seam side down (very important) on an ungreased baking sheet.   Bake at 180C or 350F for 10 - 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.

Enjoy!  Careful, the filling is HOT!!!!!

1 comment:

mom said...

Sounds great, will have to do it for
GAP sometime.
Just checked my gmail, first time in a few weeks. Glad to see you blogging again.
love ya,
mom