Welcome to my little corner of bloggy land. Here you will find a glimpse into our everyday lives as we are truly happy in the service of the King!

05 June, 2010

Pardon The Mess


Have you ever gotten the incredible urge to be creative? On Thursday morning I woke up and wanted to make something - something really creative. So, I decided to make Abby some clothes. I only had two small problems, though. First, I didn't have any patterns in her size and secondly I didn't have any fabric. What to do? Someone recently gave us quite a few womens hand-me-downs. None of them are anything I would personally wear and there were a lot of pants in there which we wouldn't want to give away. After rumaging through the clothes I found two pairs of jeans. I decided to make Abby a skirt and a dress from them. I just used her measurements to make the skirt and one of her other dresses as a pattern for the dress. I think they turned out adorable. The dress is my favourite! Now I'm done being creative for awhile!
She was getting a bit sleepy in this picture.

I think she likes her dress!

3 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

You are amazing! These outfits are adorable ♥

Beth said...

Thanks, Mrs. Fink!

Abby and Gabriel said...

oh Beth! youu are so blesses with such an adorable baby!! she is the most preceios thing your heart would/could/will ever desire. treasure every minute with her, they go quick.
Abby xx