Welcome to my little corner of bloggy land. Here you will find a glimpse into our everyday lives as we are truly happy in the service of the King!

26 October, 2012

Spring - Around our Yard

Yes, finally, spring has come to our side of the world.  It has been a long, cold, windy, rainy, and miserable winter.  While the rest of you were enjoying your nice, hot summer, we had just the opposite here.  The days of sun are so nice.  Here is a collage with some of the flowers that are blooming in our yard.  My husband had the computer with Photoshop so I had to use Publisher to do this.  

 This is a miniature rose bush by our back porch.  I love it!


A couple of weeks ago we dug out a really ugly plant that was growing in this planter box.  We put some cauliflower and broccoli seedings in its place.  

I've also planted some spring onions, corriander (cilantro), and basil.  One of these days we will {hopefully} get the garden dug over and plant some more things.


I love spring.

No comments: